SATURDAY ~ DIESEL CLASSES
SUNDAY ~ GAS CLASSES
Chairmen: Marvin Shaw & Greg Whipple
4 Wheel Drive
2. The Fair, Sled Operator and Helpers are NOT responsible for breakage or HARM TO THE PULLING VEHICLE or PERSONS involved.
3. Registration will be 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. NO REGISTRATION AFTER PULLS BEGIN.
4. Registration Fee will be $20 for each puller in each class.
5. Open to STREET LEGAL vehicles, GAS or DIESEL, ONE FUEL ONLY NO ADDITIVES.
6. MUST show CURRENT vehicle registration and insurance when signing in.
7. DRIVERS must be at least 18 years of age, UNDER 18 with signed Parental Consent and PARENT must be PRESENT and DRIVE ON and OFF track.
8. Drivers MUST wear Helmets, Seatbelts and Shirts.
9. Drivers MUST have COMPLETE CONTROL at all times. NO HOT RODDING PERMITTED.
10. All vehicles MUST be in PARK or NEUTRAL while being hooked to Sled.
11. NO JERKING CHAIN on START of PULL. TIGHT CHAIN ONLY.
12. The Number 1 puller or number 2 puller is the TEST puller in each class. When Sled is set, that puller can ACCEPT that PULL or PULL AGAIN IMMEDIATELY.
13. The Hitch Point MUST NOT be over 26” high and be able to receive Hook on Sled (2.5”), will be measured at a straight outward position.
14. Only a mechanical Failure will allow anyone to pull again at the end of a class. OUT OF GAS is NOT considered a MECHANICAL FAILURE.
15. Any Vehicle that goes on or over Boundary Lines will be DISQUALIFIED.
16. Vehicles that need extra weight for a class MUST have WEIGHT SECURED. WEIGHT LOSS WHILE HOOKED TO SLED, TRUCK WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
17. No ADDED WEIGHT IN FRONT OF STOCK BUMPER SUPPORT, PLOW HITCH OR WINCH OK. ADD FRONT WEIGHT IN OPEN AND ENHANCED CLASSES ONLY.
18. U-JOINTS MUST be DUCT TAPED if exposed or in sight.
19. The 1st and 2nd WINNERS in all Classes MUST weight out if Scales are available.
20. D.O.T TIRES ONLY.
21. No solid suspension - 1 inch clearance required
22. REESE HITCH TYPE ONLY, NO TRICK HITCHES
23. ENHANCED MEANS STREET LEGAL, INSURED AND VEHICLE REGISTRATION, AND WEIGHT IN FRONT OF TRUCK ADDED, NO ENGINE RESTRICTIONS
CLASSES AS FOLLOWS:
*** NOTE: Diesel classes on SATURDAY will
GAS: 5500 LBS 4WD
Classes may be changed or added