- All entries must be received by July 1, 2017. NO POST ENTRIES.
- All rabbits competing must be the property of the exhibitor.
- For entry forms write to:
Bill Gauvin, P.O. Box 65, Central Village, CT 06332. Phone:
- Entry Fee $.75 per rabbit (MUST accompany entry).
- Exhibitors MUST supply heavy or weighted feed and water dishes or entry will not be accepted.
- The committee will supply bedding, food and care of animals. Exhibitors will not be allowed to open cages during fair time.
- There will be 2 categories of rabbits:
- Purebred and Purebred Pet: A purebred or grade rabbit that shows breed characteristics. It may have minor imperfections.
- Pet: mixed breeds.
- Classes will be:
- Sr. Bucks & Does -6 months and older
- Jr. Bucks & Does
- The Association will take all due precautions against loss, but will not be responsible for any accident, loss or damage from any cause whatsoever.
- Any rabbit showing symptoms of sickness or disease cannot be exhibited.
- Judge's decision is final.
- Rabbits must be caged Thursday Only - between 2:00 p.m. and
7:00 p.m. No walk in entries will be accepted.
- Rabbits may not be removed before 6:00 p.m.. Sunday. The committee will not be responsible for entries left after 7:00 p.m.
- Entries will be limited to cage capacity on a first come basis or be limited to 10 rabbits per family.
- Exhibitors entering less than ten animals will receive a one day pass.
- All junior exhibitors must coop in their own animals.
- To ease procedures at the gate, all people over
12 entering the Fair Grounds will be charged admission. The Superintendent
will reimburse exhibitors and issue appropriate passes at the time of